AUSWEST WORK TO AUSTRALIAN INDUSTRY STANDARDS AND THOSE OF OUR FOURTH GENERATION WESTERN AUSTRALIAN FAMILY BUSINESS
We don’t bite off more than we can chew so we can offer the service you expect
We are a hard working and honest family and we love what we do
We want to share the benefit of four generations in the manufacturing industry with you
We stand behind what we sell: We will be here when you ask the hard questions.
HERE FOR THE DURATION
We work with materials that will secure, protect and enhance your property. Timber, steel and aluminium are the materials we feel can offer the best value for money in our Western Australian environment.
Auswest offers a customised service and choices to compare materials for your project
The qualities of timber (pine, jarrah, cedar vertical picket and horizontal slat styles)
- character, noise suppression, strength
Qualities of tubular steel (pool and garden fencing, industrial and commercial applications)
- strength, visual deterrent, availability, reasonable pricing, reasonable lifespan
Qualities of wrought iron (solid steel)
- strength and durability, adding to property value, longevity, workability, character and decoration
Aluminium (vertical tubular and horizontal slat fencing styles)
- attractiveness- colour coatings to match house trim, doors and other fencing, availability, lightness, ease of carrying and installation, convenience, low maintenance, reasonable pricing
Services we offer
- ideas and consultations, design, environmental and practical suitability, maintenance plans, price comparisons and working with budgets
- workshop sales of fence and gate components, raw materials, custom fabricated fence panels and gates, second hand fence and gate materials and items
- packing and freighting
Thoughts to help make your decision
- do I have the time, tools, muscles and expertise to do the job myself
- is my budget realistic for the product and application I am after
- what comparisons do I need to make
- are the products practical and sustainable
- am I adding value to a property or maintaining for awhile
TALK ABOUT TOUGH TIMES- TELL US ABOUT IT!
WHERE TO FROM HERE?
- send us your plans, photos and thoughts. We can advise on council regulations and fees, practical solutions and designs to start you on your way
- visit our workshop, feel and test our products
- have a look at jobs we have done
- ask us to assess your fencing and gates (renovate or detonate? We will offer honest advice on what is cost effective for you and us). Auswest offer a Saturday morning in house assessment or on site visit.
JUST RING US! AUSWEST FENCING: PENNY AND ROD 08 9258 6822
A Family business with integrity.